E-Flitz was developed for new f5k class.
With easy handling, lifty airfoil to perform best at min allowed wind loading of 12 gr/dm^2 makes E-Flitz a perfect model for F5K.
A few key points for the implementation:
– slim fuselage able to fit motors of size 1806, enough room for esc, tail servos and receiver
– longer tail boom for more stable flight and rare SP
– set of six airfoils for local Reynolds numbers, with sufficient lift to carry upto 200 gr. ballast
– constant chord for the flaps of 28% of the local chord depths.
– thin rudder profile with a high Cl-max for rapid oscillation damping.